About Me

Pennsylvania, United States
Born into a creative environment, artist father and inspiring mother, destiny began. Art is a face, a force, never absent, never silent. Possessing a vibrant, active, colorful mind, and the skills to create images is serving me well. Art is my confidante, voice, solution and salvation. Exposing my ideas, images, humor, sarcasms and statements, fertilizes the art within. Reaction to my creations evokes growth in both creator and viewer.

Friday, December 1, 2006

Dada

Fa La La La La My Holiday… Dada


Generosity! It Feels Good!

Philadelphia Fight:
Services are available at 1233 Locust Street, 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Feel free to visit or call. You can reach us at (215) 985-4448, 24 hours a day.

On the Eve of World AIDS Day, November 30, 2006, my husband and several artists’ friends celebrated the lifesaving work of the Jonathan Lax Center and Honoring Ronda Goldfein.

It was a fabulous evening filled with the spirit of giving. So I am calling on all fellow artists to consider a donation of their artwork to be used in future fundraising events.

Please contact Kristyn DiDominick, Program Development Assistant, with any questions at 215.985.4448 x105.

Donations can also be made through workplace giving programs. Philadelphia Fight’s United Way donor option code is 06026.

No comments: