About Me

Pennsylvania, United States
Born into a creative environment, artist father and inspiring mother, destiny began. Art is a face, a force, never absent, never silent. Possessing a vibrant, active, colorful mind, and the skills to create images is serving me well. Art is my confidante, voice, solution and salvation. Exposing my ideas, images, humor, sarcasms and statements, fertilizes the art within. Reaction to my creations evokes growth in both creator and viewer.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Meet Me Upcoming Receptions


Events
Friday, December 1st, 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Reception and meet the artist
Live Music by Patricia Brightful and Somethin' Different Jazz Ensemble

Garden in my Mind
Leslie DeBrocky's one woman show integrating images and/or materials inspired by nature.
Show opened on November 3rd, runs through December 29th, and is generally open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Address: 1810 N. Dupont St., Wilmington, DE 19806
Phone: 302.658.6262

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your artwork is awesome. I can't wait to see more of your artwork and to meet you, but need directions to the garden in your mind. :)

Your newest number 1 fan, Antonio

Jeannepaints said...

Saw the show and was blown away! Wonderful colors in a beautiful space! And the live music provoded by Patricia Brightful and Somethin' Different Jazz Ensemble really added to the terrific experience! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to hire some awesome musicians for an event.
I think my favorite piece is the one that doesn't hang against the wall, but rather hangs out from the window so the sunlight can shine through and make the colors wake up and dance!
Cool idea!
Keep on flying, Leslie!