About Me

Pennsylvania, United States
Born into a creative environment, artist father and inspiring mother, destiny began. Art is a face, a force, never absent, never silent. Possessing a vibrant, active, colorful mind, and the skills to create images is serving me well. Art is my confidante, voice, solution and salvation. Exposing my ideas, images, humor, sarcasms and statements, fertilizes the art within. Reaction to my creations evokes growth in both creator and viewer.

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

NEWS

MAIN LINE ART CENTER

69th Annual Member’s Exhibition Juried Dec. 10-Jan. 8
Opening Reception: Sun., Dec. 10, 2-4 pm
This exhibition displays the variety of work created by professional artists
associated with the Art Center.
It provides the Art Center’s Members an opportunity to show in its gallery.
Many pieces are available for purchase.

CONTACT INFO
Old Buck Road & Lancaster AvenueHaverford, PA 19041 (610) 525-0272http://www.mainlineart.org/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Les,
Your generous spirit imbues all that you do. How lucky I am to have you as my ARTsister.
Love, Linda